Saturday, 17 May 2014

The Ultimate Dream Team in Lip Colour

I applied these three wonder products at 6pm on one of the first hot evenings of the summer, before heading out to my sisters birthday ping pong tournament party. I ate, I drank, I played ferociously and I sweated (!) - the whole time my mind set on winning, not on my make up. I checked my lipstick once during the evening and found it completely intact. At 1am I removed it myself before falling into bed and can't quite believe that I didn't have to retouch it once during the entire evening. That's 7 hours! Absolutely amazing. My wonder three are

MAC Prep and Prime Lip
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square
Lancome L'Absolu Velours in 172




I hugely recommend all of these products for their longevity, depth and vibrancy of colour, ease of application and of being velvet matte consistencies so they won't dry your lips horribly without you realising during the evening. Top marks for these products. I however, failed to make it past the semi finals so nil point to me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment